The Orland Park Magic Girls Fastpitch program, its experienced non-parent coaches, trainers and staff, are committed to developing fundamentally sound, competitive players who want to continually advance their skills.
Additionally, we promote and value sportsmanship, teamwork and positive mental game preparation.
We believe that young athletes benefit most from a mix of high quality skills training, proper game preparation and a consistent level of challenging competition.
Our philosophy stresses, develops and reinforces core skills focused at every continuing level to achieve positive results on the field.
· Professional coaches with current or former college-level playing experience
· 2-3 Fall tournaments and multiple outdoor practices
· Winter indoor practices/training sessions
· 2-3 Spring tournaments and multiple outdoor practices
· 5-6 Summer tournaments including one national tournament
For additional information on forming a fastpitch team or coaching a team, please contact Ron Badon at